The Agustinian Lutheran Church of Guatemala has seven different programs. They are:
- Education. We have an accredited kindergarten and primary school.
- Women. We have projects such as: sewing, making jewelry, cooking, and speaking the word of God.
- Health. We are training people to make them a health promoters, and so they can help in their communities.
- Music. We have many people interested in music to serve in the church.
- Leadership Development. We have workshops and training for people to become better leaders.
- Youth. We have youth retreat each year, where we have fun and develop our future leaders.
- Children. We work with our children with music, stories and children’s bibles.